Friday, February 20, 2026

Roofers in Stockton Customers Always Happy!

I love it when I get to tell customers what they want to hear.

The only problem is there are lots of times where I have to tell them just the opposite.

The thing is we always tell it like it is regardless, like when we went to do a free quote for a tile roof repair and when I got there the homeowner had concrete tile installed on a roof with a slope of .5/12 (nearly dead flat). I informed her that I would need to replace that 100 sq. ft. area with low slope roofing material, while advising her that there are roofers out there that would patch it.

She got very upset with me for trying to sell her more than she wanted when "all it needs is some mastic".

But that's one of the reasons we won 2025 Stockton Business Quality Award in the roofing area where we placed in the top 1% of American business for customer service and quality, because we do the right thing every time.

So for a roofing contractor you can count on, visit: www.roofcertified.com or call: 209-252-0044

No comments:

Post a Comment